Thursday 3 September 2015

New Collaboration and getting over illness...

Well, it's been awhile! I have been poorly of late so when I have not been attending to my girls needs or working (more on that later) I have been resting and sleeping!  With temperatures which range from feeling as though I am in the tropics to the frozen depths it has not been the most pleasant of experiences and you would think with that much rest and recuperation I would be feeling revitalised and refreshed but to be honest I am exhausted!

However, I am feeling so much better and I have missed writing my posts and sharing with you on facebook.  Also I have just missed you - I love our connections and hearing about your awakenings, transformations and stories and of course how inspiring reading my posts have been for you ;-).

New Collaboration

So, what is this about a collaboration I hear you ask, well I hinted awhile back about going through a rather thorough "testing" period with a company and I am pleased to say I have joined the Team at The Circle.  I started about 3 weeks ago and it has been an amazing experience so far.  I love their attitude of wanting to encourage, enhance and educate not only their readers but their clients too and all in a warm, gentle loving way.

It has been busy, every shift is call after call and I have now started to accept chat readings too. But once again there have been some amazing connections made.

Are you still doing your own readings?

Of course and you can book yours easily on my Angel and Tarot card Reading page.  I am looking to update this page in the near future enabling you to book an available time for phone readings.  Email readings as usual I always endeavour to respond too within 48 hours (during busy periods this may take longer but you will always be informed).

Face-to-face readings are always booked in advance as are party bookings.  The spaces for these are very limited so please get in touch for more information.

Here is a quick pic of me - not looking so glamorous at Alex's 30th Birthday Bash (to be fair I had also partaken in the spa day and so sprucing up and adding makeup after an amazing massage and facial was the last thing on my mind!).  This was Heidi's reading and the third of the evening with more to go :-) (and the little spotted ladybird in the background, well that would be my youngest Alina)
Angel Tarot Reading for a 30th Birthday Party

What about your Spiritual Journey?

I know, it has been awhile since I updated about this too but wow, so much development going on in the psychic, mediumship area.  I am also currently undertaking a..... not exactly what to call it?..... A course? (for want of a better explanation!) to connect deeper, further and to be able to interpret better.  As you may have already from my Open Circle post it really is not how you would expect it to be in terms of connection with the other side.  Or for that matter getting messages.  

Not only do you need to get the messages but you also need to interpret them and there can be the start of the issue.... For instance pictures can be interpreted in so many ways and tuning into the other persons energy in order to interpret their meaning can be tricky and so needs developing (well for me anyway).  Plus it is also a matter of releasing your "ego" completely so that "you" (or in this case "I") do not try to get in the way of the message.  I have said this time and time again and I cannot express it enough it is not actually me per say that is a medium, I know that this may be a hard concept to follow but really it is as if I am a transmitter.  If it was me then that would require me to be the one to be thinking and the messages would be coming from me.  But they are not, the messages are coming from the energy I am connected too on the other side and so I am merely a tool in which to bridge the divide and to be able to help with communication.

So, basically the development is still continuing at a great pace and I am excited for the future.  I will always be developing, learning, a constant student because really I always want to be able to provide you with the best, fulfilling and accurate experience when it comes to readings and spiritual connections with your nearest and dearest.

Until the next post,

Love Life and laughter

Traci x

Have you popped over and connected with me on facebook?  

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Header Background Designed by Freepik