Thursday 16 July 2015

Gratitude Challenge...

I challenge you, yes you... To take the Gratitude challenge.

What is the Gratitude Challenge?

The Gratitude Challenge is where you exchange all affirmations to Gratitude, to saying thank you as if you already have what it is you would like.  As if it is already happening.

For example, if your affirmation is:-

My income increases every time I turn or My health is improving with every minute of the day

you would exchange it for:-

Thank you for my increased income and for the continuous increase or Thank you for my improved health and for it consistently and continuously improving.

Why?

Quite simple there is so much evidence now that shows when you come from a place of gratitude your manifesting increases, it also achieves quicker results but I guess more importantly the more things you can be grateful for in your life the more things you find to be grateful for and the more things you become grateful for the more things you attract in life to be grateful for!


The Gratitude Challenge Starts on Monday 20th July through to Sunday 26th July.  I will be adding various Gratitude affirmations on my facebook page, Twitter feed, Instagram and google+

I am looking forward to hearing how our Gratitude Challenge is going and what affirmations have resonated with you the most and of course I am excited to hear about the changes it will have made to your life.  Whether that just be as simple as feeling happier all the way through to any significant changes you have noticed.

Love Life and Laughter

Traci x



No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Header Background Designed by Freepik